You can wander and discover our 300 hectares mainly dedicated to raise bovine cattle.
To this purpose you can choose from our 70 horses (according to your riding skills) or
carriage on sulkys. These rides can be scheduled according to seasons and climate
There are horses that suit everybody, longer or shorter rides according to availability.
You might prefer cycling or a healthy walk.
During the summer you may also swim on our swimming pools or just relax on a deck
that looks on to the fields.
After lunch there´s folk music, typical dances, “doma India” and/or “tropilla”
Bird watching lovers are provided with binoculars and books about local birds.
You might also watch rural activities such as milking cows, driving cattle to harness,
vaccination, ear-tagging, de-horning, branding, etc.
There’s also football field, volleyball, billiard table, ping pong table, football table and
The small village of San Antonio de Areco is only 12 km away from the Estancia. You
can visit the museums, a delightful little chocolate factory, leathercraft, silversmiths and
artisans that keep the gaucho tradition alive.
You will be able to enjoy activities such as:
- Guided horseback riding or sulky rides
- Swimming in our swimming pools (natural temperature); one with a beautiful
view to the fields
- Folk show: music and typical dances
- “Doma India” (kind of horse whispering) or “Tropilla” (herd of horses)
- Cycling, walking
- Football, volleyball
- Games, reading
- Billiard, table football, ping pong, “sapo”
- Bird watching
- Rural activities (according to the season or scheduled tasks)
- Guided visits to the village and its museums
- Golf or tennis at Country Club in Areco
- Gaucho skills show (races, pato, sortija, musical chair, all typical gaucho games)
- Malambo and boleadoras show
- Transfers to and from the estancia.